4 pork loins
4 cloves garlic,minced
Salt and pepper
2 TSP honey
- Wash pork loins and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat pan on high, then add oil.
- Place pork loin in and turn to medium heat.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top, let them cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn pork loin and sprinkle a little sat and pepper, now add minced garlic around the pork.
- Cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Brush honey on top and turn over the pork loin and brush honey on the other side.
- When both side of pork turn golden brown, take them out immediately because honey brown and burn easily.
This only take 5 minutes to make. You can stop here and serve this over rice, with some soup or sauteed veggies. The following side dishes were part of the meal that the chef made during the show.
Side dish 1(make sure you eat this with pork loin):
Mix breadcrum with peperino cheese and mince garlic.
Place on a dried pan and stir on low heat for few minutes until lightly brown.
Side dish 2:
Sautee garlic and add baby spinach for 2 minutes.
Place spinach on plate first, then layer pork loins on top, breadcrumb and spinach on the side for visual effect.
Substitute any fresh cheese you have on hand. I used fresh shredded mozzerella cheese.
Substitute any fresh vegetable you like, carrots, green beans,etc.