Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gold Is In

After we left SFMOMA, we headed to the nearby Westfield Mall which is where the Bloomingdale's  is located.  As I was walking around in my favorite department-handbags-I noticed that there were so many handbags in gold.   This must be the trend this year, well, at least for this summer.  I hadn't been following the trend lately as I was so busy with taking care of some home business.  I did notice that a lot of people were wearing gold sandals while I was shopping in Stanford Mall at Palo Alto last week.  I concluded that Gold must be the trend now.  I did manage to buy myself a couple of pairs of gold shoes on that day for the summer.  Now I am in search of a gold handbag.  Look at all these gold handbags at Bloomingdale's.  One just can't miss the "gold is in".

I liked the Tory Burch clutch on the upper right:

I don't usually fancy Kate Spade's colorful designs, but the tote bag on the upper right was my favorite:

The bottom left  is a nice size and shape for me.  I liked the outside pocket design:
These were not on sale, and they were really out of my budget. It doesn't hurt to look at them, does it? 

After the trip to San Francisco, I got an urge to shop for something gold.  I was shopping at Nordstrom at Stanford shopping mall one day and found these beautiful gold sandals.  These were so right to wear to dinner during the warm summer evening:

and this pair of low heels are so comfortable to wear and can be worn casually or dressed up at anytime:

No comments:

Post a Comment