I wanted to see if I can use persimmons to make a sweet and sour sauce over chicken for dinner tonight. I am happy to see that my husband and daughter love the dish. This is also the same method I cooked the shrimp with tomatoes sauce.
2 pieces chicken breasts
1 onion, sliced
2 gloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp soysace
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
1. Pound the checken into thin slices.
2. Sprinkle some salt over.
3. Dip into beated egg, then into flour.
4. Heat oil in the pan in high heat.
5. Fry chicken until cooked.
6. Take chickens out and add onion.
7. Cook onion until transparent and fragrant.
8. Add chicken back and stir in mixed sauce until thickening.
9. Serve over rice.