Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bun Bo Hue Vietnamese Deli

After our big feast at the Boiling crab.  We went and find this deli which was known for their excellent bread and sandwiches. This little Vietnamese deli was just on the back side of the Boilign Crab.


After all the saltiness from the "whole shebang", I wanted a cold drink and my friend said her colleague loves to drink Avocado bubble drink.  I decided to try it.  Oh my goodness.  It tasted so declious with a bit of rich but refreshing taste.  I asked the owner what's in it.  He said only milk, sugar and whole avocado.  That was one recipe I have to try to make at home.

We both ordered the sandwich for our kids.  I ordered the number 1 combo sandwich and it was about one foot long.  I had tried a small bite of the sandwich.  The bagguette was crunchy with really fine grain. I have to remember to come to this place again to buy more sandwiches the next time I come to The Boiling Crab.


Bun Bo Hue Vienamese 
(408) 270-7100


2060 Tully Rd, San Jose, CA 95122

No comments:

Post a Comment