Monday, October 4, 2010

University of Southern California, Los Angeles

After our trip to the east coast, I was kept busy shopping with my daughter to get all the necessities for her to move to her dorm.  Finally, a couple weeks ago, we headed down to Southern California.  My daughter wanted to visit her friends at USC first before she moved to her college.   I took my younger daughter out from school early on that day so we could drive down and stopped by University of Southern California before the night fall.    By the time we got there, it was already seven o'clock in the evening.  It was so nice to see my daughter's friend waiting by the parking area.  I was able to see the beautiful dorm and get a brief glimpse of the campus before nightfall.

Front Entrance of USC

Campus View

Outside of dormitories

Dorms Hallway

Common Area inside the dorm

One side of a double room

 Night scene
We went to dinner at a nearby Korean restaurant and left my daughter there for her to spend a few hours with her friends before we continued heading to our next destination in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment