My kids made this request for dinner tonight. I have not made this for a long time. I decided to add some honey mustard and soysauce this time for a little twist. Instead of mixing the sauce with the meat ingredients, I poured them on top of the meatloaf. It was becuase I wasn't sure how well the kids will like the new taste. It turns out the kids like it better than the usual one I made which was without those two new ingredients.
For other easy BAM (Bake A Meal) recipes, please click or check under category BAM.
1 Bell pepper,chopped
1 1/2 lb. ground beef (20% fat)
1 tbsp soysauce
1 cup Italian bread crumb
Salt and pepper
3 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp honey mustard
4 Russet potatoes, scrubbed and cleaned
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
2. Add mixture A into a large bowl and mix well.
3. Pack it into a 9"x5" loaf pan.
4. In separate bowl, combine the mixture B and mix it well then pour over the meatloaf.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
6. Place 4 russet potatoes in a pie plate, using fork or knife to poke some holes on each potatoes.
7. Place the pie plate next to meatloaf and bake together for one hour.
8. Let cool off for 10 minutes before slicing the meatloaf, serve sliced meatloaf with cut up potatoes.