2 gloves of garlic, chopped
2 tbsp Thai Chillie paste with soya bean oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 pkg asparagus
1. Wash and trim asparagus, discard ends of asparagus.
2. Heat oil in the pan, stir fry garlics until fragrant.
3. Add in cut asparagus and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the sauce one at a time. Stir well with asparagus.
5. Cook until asparagus are tender, then serve with rice.
Fish sauce is salty, adjust the salt depends on the amount of fish sauce is used. This chilie paste can also be used for Tom Yum Gong.