Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oede Japanese Restaurant

My friend and I were hiking toward Mission Peak this morning as our morning routine walk.  After the two hour walk, we were so tired and ready to have a good meal.  She took me to this nearby Japanese restaurant.  I had not been to this restaurant for over 10 years, since I became a full-time stay-at-home mom. 
The name of the restaurant had been changed to Oede.  I was surprised that the lunch was really cheap but the portion of the food was good.  Check the menu here for price.

 I ordered the saba from the lunch menu. I was surprised to see that the portion was big and filling for lunch. The deep fried tempura was not greasy and the saba was really good. I loved the salad dressing as well.



My friend ordered the Teriyaki chicken and sashimi as her choice from the lunch menu.  The portion was big too for the price.

This sure is a place I will take my kids to, because the price is good and it is also very close to visit.

Oedo Japanese Restaurant
46573 Mission Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94539
(510) 770-9999

No comments:

Post a Comment