Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sozo Japanese Restaurant

I haven't seen my friend for almost 10 years, but we finally got together again.  She took me to a restaurant in Pleasanton for lunch.  The place was located in a small shopping center.  It was a small place, but already packed with people.  We sat down and ordered the dragon roll:


My friend and I ordered the same lunch box.  Look at the $9 lunch; the portion was big.  I liked that they included many selections in one lunch.   

That was a very satisfying lunch.  I would go back again to try their other rolls and lunch selections. Here is their address if you want to check out their menu: :http://www.sozosushi.com/

SOZO SUSHI
2835 Hopyard Rd
(between Secretariat Dr & Valley Ave)
Pleasanton, CA 94588

(925) 484-5588

2 comments:

  1. this looks delicious, filling, and affordable!! what a great find. i want to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seem this is a popular restaurant in that area. I love to take you there sometimes.

    ReplyDelete