|Chocolate Chip Cookie|
1 c butter
1/2 white sugar
1 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 c semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Cream together butter, sugar until smooth.
3. Beat vanilla and eggs one at a time. Combine flour, baking soda; stir into the sugar mixure.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonsfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from baking sheet to cool on wire racks.