Friday, August 20, 2010

New Finds For Home

With the kids off from school for the summer, I got the kids to help clean up their closets and rooms.  I couldn't believe we still had toys from when they were toddlers.  We didn't have many clothes to donate since we regularly donate them through out the seasons.  As I looked through the cabinets in the garage, I found so many household items that I haven't had a chance to use.  It feels so good to finally get rid of unused items but I couldn't help myself bringing these home from the store.  I don't have any excuse to buy them besides just wanted them. Oh well...

Flameless candles

Waste Basket

Citrus Potpouri

Oriental Infuser
Aren't these beautiful?  Don't they look like a sign for me to redecorate my bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment