1.Separate all jewelry by category such as: necklaces, bangles, rings, and watches.
2.Sort by type such as: silver, gold, color, and chunky.
3.Sort by length.
Different ways to wear necklaces:
- It is best to combine 3 or 4 necklaces of different lengths for a good proportion.
- For a simple look- mix gold chains of different lengths, or silver chains of different lengths, or mix silver and pearl necklaces.
- For more bold/trendy look, mix both bold and chain necklaces together.
Bracelets and bangles:
- mix 2 bracelets and 2 bangles
- mix pearl and silver bracelets
- mix multiple skinny bangles and one big bangle
- or mix several bangles together.
- I don't have chunky bangles, because my hands are small.
*Best tips I learned:
- Don't wear a matching earrings set. One statement jewelry is best.
- The length of your necklace should be equivalent to the length from the top of your forehead down to the chin.
Here's a slide show I created with some combo: