Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lamb Chop Marinade

I had some lamb meat in my fridge for sometimes.  I followed the recipe on this blog with slight changes and it was so delicious.  Sue from The Journal of a Girl who loves to cook was kind enough to let me share the recipe here. Thanks Sue for your kind sharing.



Lamb Chop Marinade

  • Lamb meat/Chop
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 2 tbsp light soy sauce
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
  • 1 tsp strong Honey French mustard
  • a sprinkle of flake sea salt
  • 1 tbsp of cooking wine
  • 3 cloves garlic finely diced
Directions:

1. Pound the meat with a meat pounder.
2. Marinate the meat with all the ingredients.
3. Heat up the pan and add a little oil.
4. Grill or cook on non stick pan until cook.

Note:

The only difference I made was I pounded the meat first and add wine to the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment