Lamb Chop Marinade
- Lamb meat/Chop
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp strong Honey French mustard
- a sprinkle of flake sea salt
- 1 tbsp of cooking wine
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
1. Pound the meat with a meat pounder.
2. Marinate the meat with all the ingredients.
3. Heat up the pan and add a little oil.
4. Grill or cook on non stick pan until cook.
The only difference I made was I pounded the meat first and add wine to the ingredients.