Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Neiman Marcus One Day Fashion Event

I received an email yesterday from Neiman Marcus that they are having a fashion event on March 4,2010.  I thought all of you fashionistas would like to know and go there for the event.  It's a one day only event.  To find out more about the event, go here NM Fashion Event to check out the store location in your area. I have never been to event like this before and I am exciting to go there.  I will report all the details about the event later on my blog.

There was also a big sale at the Gucci Outlet Store for 40% off  in Vacaville Premium Outlet Mall during Valentine's weekend.  I did not go there but my friend got a handbag for less than $300. I have several requests from those who were not able to go to post  a picture of the handbag my friend bought.  I like the style and it's a good size to carry.  Here it is for your enjoyment:

Gucci Britt Hobo Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment