1 Rack of lamb
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary (chopped)
1 Tbsp Basil
1 Tbsp Garlic, or 2 gloves of fresh garlic minced
1 Tbsp Italian Parsley spices
1/2 Cup Italian bread crumb
1 Tsp salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the pan and sear the rack of lamb for 2 minutes on each side.
- Take it out of the pan after 2 minutes, let it cool off then brush the dijon mustard on both sides.
- Combine all the ingredients with the rest of the oil in a bowl.
- Place the rack of lamb in the mixture and make sure both sides are covered with seasoned crumbs.
- Cover the bones with a piece of foil to prevent the legs from burning.
- Put the seasoned lamb in the middle of the rack of the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
If you do not want to sear the lamb, you can preheat the oven at 400 degrees and brush all the ingredients on the rack of lamb. Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes. I had tried that before and the lamb was still very tasty.