Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Parcel 104

I had heard about this restaurant for quite some times but never had a chance to experience it.  After reading the reviews on  restaurants review sites, Wave and Zagat.  I met up with my friend who I haven't seen for long time for lunch at Parcel 104 down in Santa Clara.

This restaurant is located inside the Santa Clara Marriot Hotel.  We parked at the adjacent covered parking lot and walked to the restaurant.  The restaurant had a very nice contemporary atmosphere.  We were very surprised to be told that we needed to have a reservation to be seated in the dining room.  The place was basically empty at 11:30am.  We were offered to sit at the bar or lounge area, which was more casual, and we didn't mind to sit there for simple lunch.

Colombian Flan



There weren't many choices on the lunch menu.  I had the Angus skirt steak and my friend ordered the chuck burger.  At the end we ordered this most delicious, creamy  flan I ever had - Colombian Flan for dessert.  It was so nice to see my old friend and had a nice lunch at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment