1 Cooked chicken breasts (see note), sliced
Mixed sauce: (These are just estimate, adjust sauce to your prefer taste)
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame paste
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 green onion
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp minced ginger
Some hot sauce
- Shred or cut cucumber into thin slices.
- Cut tomatoes in half first then thin slice it. Place around the plate.
- Put shredded cucumber in the middle.
- Place sliced chicken breasts on top.
- Pour sauce on top of chicken and serve.
Place 2 pieces of raw chicken breasts in cold water.
Add a few of pepper corn.
Boil for 20 minutes in medium heat
Let cool off, slice chicken breasts.