Salmon with asparagus over garlic potatoes
3 Potatoes, peeled and diced
Green onion, chopped
- Generously sprinkle salt and pepper on Salmon.
- Sprinkle asparagus with olive oil, garlic powder, and some sea salt.
- Microwave diced potatoes in water for 15 - 20 minutes until soft. Discard water.
- Place asparagus and salmon on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 13 minutes.
- Mash potatoes when they are cooked, then add green onion, garlic powder, salt, butter and stir in some milk to the right consistency.
- Cut salmon to serving sizes to serve with asparagus and mash potatoes.
When making BAM, try using food that requires the same amount of time to cook. Potatoes took a long time to bake, thus I diced them first and used the microwave instead because the salmon and vegetables only take about 10 minutes to cook.