Rosemary Chicken , potatoes, green peas with onion.
1 Whole Chicken
3 Russet Potatoes, peeled and diced
3 stalks of carrots
1 Can of green peas, drain and discard liquid
1/2 a Yellow Onion
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- Rinse whole chicken and dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper generously inside and outside of chicken.
- Place diced potatoes, carrots, chopped onion onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degree for 35 minutes.
- Add the green peas with the potatoes and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Check the thickest part of the chicken (thigh area) to make sure the chicken is cooked.
Put a sheet of foil on top of the baking pan before placing all the food to be baked to save cleaning up by just discarding the foil afterward.