Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This Made Me Cry

This subject title immediately caught my attention when I open my email and later found out it's a great commercial to watch.  Like most of the people, whenever there's a commercial going on TV, I would use the  remote control to change and flip to other channels until the commercial ended.

After taking a psychology class back in my college years.  I have changed my way of thinking about commercial.. The professor who taught the class had always lectured in  a very humorous way and  he would talk about anything that's funny to get us interested. One of the thing I remember he said was he liked watching commercial, becuase of how some commercial can be very funny and influential.  I started to watch commercial since then, and begin to realize so much were put into just one short commercial. No wonder a short commercial can cost so much.

The commercials today are so well thought of and so sophisticated to watch.  Marketing product required  good brain storming.  Some commercials are truly intriguing and remarkable to watch.  For example, there's a jewelry store had an advertisement on Patek Philippe watches with a slogan "You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely take care of it for the next generation." What a great slogan.  That advertisement alone immediately brought up the sales.   Here's the funny commercial I received:.

Now I am wondering and interested to know if any of you like to watch commercial like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment