I bought a big bag of flour tortillas from Costco and thinking how I can finish these tortillas without eating the same way every time. I have thought of several ways to use the tortillas. Here's my first try with Breakfast Burrito:
1/2 Onion, chopped
1 Portuguese Sausage, cut into small pieces
6 Mini peppers, diced
8 Bella mushrooms, sliced
Some Black Peppers
Some Cheddar Cheese
Some Flour Tortillas
1. Heat up pan until hot, then add 1 tbsp of oil.
2. Add eggs and scramble until cook, scoop up and put aside.
3..Add in onion, stir until fragrance.
4. Add in sausage, stir until cooked and brown.
5. Mix in mushroom, and mini peppers and cook until a little soft.
6. Pour back the eggs and cheese, mix well together, add some black peppers when they are done.
7. Warm up a nonstick round pan, add a tortilla in the pan, warm one side for 30 second and the other side for another 30 second. Repeat to warm up the rest of tortillas. Put them in the tortillas warmer container to keep them warm.
8. Place a warm tortilla on plate, add some cooked ingredients to the tortilla, roll and ready to serve.
The sausage is already salty, you don't need to add any salt at all. You can add some salsa or tabaco sauce if you like some spicy flavor.