Monday, January 25, 2010

FlourTortillas - Chinese Onion Pancake


As I mentioned before, I am trying to come up with ways to finish these tortillas I got from Costco. My kids love to eat Chinese onion pancakes, so I thought I can tweak the recipe using tortillas.  Here's what I did:

Ingredients:

2 eggs, scrambled
2 stalks green onion, chopped

Directions:

1. Combine the eggs and green onion, add the salt in and mix well.
2. Heat up the pan, add some cooking oil.
3. Dip one tortilla at a time into the egg mixture.
4. Place it into the heated oil and let it cook for 2 minutes or until the egg mixture is cooked.
5. Flip the other side and cook another 2 minutes until the egg mixture is cooked.
6. Repeat the same process until all the egg mixture is gone.
7. Serve with mixture of 1 part light soy sauce and 2 parts vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment