My friend loves to cook and she invited us to her house for lunch a couple days ago. I was very happy to see that she had made my favorite dish. This dish was flavored with pepper and onion. She said this was from a recipe she found from a cook book.
Baked Shrimp Noodle
Vermicelli Noodle, soak in cold water until soft
3 tbsp Wiskey or cooking wine
1. Heat pan with oil, stir fry onion until fragrant.
2. Add shrimp and stir fry until cooked.
3. Drained the noodle and put them in an oven baked pot.
4 Pour cooked ingredients on top of noodle.
5. Add wiskey, oyster sauce and wiskey wine and mix well.
6. Bake noodle at 350 degree for 20 minutes.