Yesterday I baked the tortillas as snack for my kids. My kids loved them so much and asked me to bake more again today. This idea came from making garlic breads:
5 sheets of Flour Tortillas
2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder and Parsley Spices
Some Olive oil
1. Drizzle some olive oil on both side of tortillas.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder,spices over the tortillas
3. Stack the tortillas together and cut into random shapes.
4. Spread out the cut tortillas on a nonstick baking pan.
5. Turn on heat at 350 degree and bake for 5 minutes, toss the tortillas and make sure to spread out the tortillas and bake for another 5 minutes until crispy but not brown. It's important to toss often and make sure they are not burn. Take out the chips immediately when they are all crispy.
6. Let the chips cool off before serving.
7. Serve with Creamy Southwestern Ranch dip.
You can use any spices you like. Another option to use these chips is to cut them into smaller strips and add them to any tomatoes/lentil soup.