Friday, January 15, 2010
Flour Tortillas - Chicken Fajitas
1/2 Onion, sliced
6 Mini Pepper, sliced
Some Black Peppers
8 oz. Chicken Breast, sliced (marinate with sauce first)
1 Tbsp Teriyaki sauce
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of cornstarch
1 tsp of cooking wine
1 tsp of sesame oil
1 package of Knor Spanish Rice
1 Can of Refried Beans
Some Shredded romaine lettuce
1 Tomatoes, diced
Some Cilantro, finely chopped
Some Flour Tortillas
Tobacco sauce (optional)
1. Heat up grilled pan, then add 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
2. Add in marinated chicken, grill for 2 minutes, then flip to the other side and continue cooking..
3. Add in onion and grill until fragrant.
4. Add in mini peppers until soft. Mix and stir fry all together.
5. Add in some black peppers when done.
7. Warm up a nonstick pan and place a tortilla and warm for 30 seconds on each side. If using microwave, heat for 30 seconds on high.
8. Cook Spanish rice according to package instruction.
9. Heat up the refried beans from the can.
10. Ensemble the cooked ingredients and the rest of the garnish ingredients on a warm tortilla as you would with a breakfast burrito. Serve while it's still warm.
If you want to use beef, oyster sauce also goes well with beef. Add a tbsp of water to the marinated sauce. Tobacco sauce is recommended for spicy taste.