2 Shallots, sliced
Fantana cheese, sliced
Red cabbage, shredded
Red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
- Slice chicken breasts thinly across and pound it with meat mallet.
- Heat oil in pan, saute cabbage for 10 minutes, and add salt.
- Add red wine vinegar and cook for another 10 minutes or until sauce is dry.
- Start layering chicken breasts with a piece of Fantana cheese, proscuitto,and cooked cabbage.
- Roll chicken breasts tightly and secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle some flour on top.
- Add some oil in a hot pan.
- Saute onion until fragrant.
- Add in the rolled chicken, saute and turn occasionally.
- Pour in some white wine and continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked
- Serve immediately when it is still warm.