but with a slight melon-cucumber flavor. I often sauteed it with garlic and black beans. On Sunday, our friends came to visit and we had barbeque at home. She taught me how to make this dessert right after dinner. It's very simple and quick to make this dessert.
1/2 Cup Tapioca
1 Japanese pumpkin
6 Cups water
1 can coconut milk
- Soak tapioca in cold water.
- Place pumpkin into microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
- Peel and cut pumpkin to pieces.
- Turn heat high, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add rock sugar until dissolve. .
- Add pumpkin and cook until it is soft. Turn to low heat and mash the pumpkin to smaller pieces
- Taste and add sugar to prefer sweetness.
- Drain tapioca and stir into the pot, stir constantly until tapioca tunrs clear.
- Pour in coconut milk and bring it to a boil then turn off heat. Serve it while it's hot.