Fresh Japanese mushrooms
1 Bay leave
Mixed sauce: 1 tbsp Mirin, 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1 tbsp ketchup
- Heat pan with olive oil.
- Saute garlic and pork.
- Add in onion and saute until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and saute until cooked.
- Stir in flour and cooked until thicken.
- Add the mixed sauce and mix well.
- Add bay leave and cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle some pepper.
- Serve over Japanese fried rice* (see below for recipe)
Japanese Fried Rice
Cook rice, let cool off.
Heat pan and melt some butter , stir in cooked rice. Add salt to prefer taste.
Sprinkle parsley or green onion on top.